Tea Tree Gids, Eerste Hulp in een flesje - Drs. Harmen Rijpkema (DUTCH)
▸ Any questions? Send a message and we'll be happy to help.
▸ Free shipping when spending over € 75,- (shipment to the Netherlands / Belgium / Germany)
▸ Our fans rate us with a 9.8 (850+ reviews via WebWinkelKeur)
This guide is about a miraculous, beneficial oil from a special tree in Australia: the tea tree tree (Melaleuca alternifolia). This oil has become a worldwide success over the last 35 years as a first aid in a bottle.
- How was the tea tree discovered?
- How long and why has tea tree oil been used for health?
- What does a tea tree tree look like and where can the tree be found?
- What ingredients does a good tea tree oil consist of and are there counterfeits?
- For which inconveniences can tea tree be used?
- What does science actually think of this oil and its possible applications?
- What can be said about safety and possible side effects?
- What else is worth knowing about this First Aid oil?
All these questions about tea tree are covered in this guide.
Tea tree oil is one of the most versatile essential oils. Due to its great effectiveness with little or no side effects, tea tree has gained a place as a self-care product, in medicine and veterinary medicine. At the back of this guide is an index with more than 100 indications and applications of this first aid oil, with practical advice and recipes for all kinds of minor complaints.
The ‘Tea Tree Gids’ has been written by Drs. Harmen Rijpkema. A Dutch medical anthropologist and renowned aromatherapist.
Click here to view the sample copy .
- Contents: 90 pages
- Published: December 2020
- Size: approx. A5 format
- ISBN 978-90-809129-4-6
- Written in Dutch